On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Two Greedy Italians - Piedmont
- 21:00 - Hairy Bikers' Best of British - Takeaways
- 22:00 - Donut Showdown - Ancient Greece
- Prep time:
- 20 min
- Cook time:
- 5 min
Oreos, cherries, chocolate custard and cream are layered to make mini trifles as the ultimate cheat's dessert recipe
Method1. Chop the regular-sized Oreos into small chunks and divide equally into the bottom of six small glass tumblers.
2. Spoon a layer of cherry compote into each glass.
3. Heat the custard gently, then stir in the chopped dark chocolate until melted and combined. Spoon a layer onto the cherries in each glass, then refrigerate.
4. Whip the double cream until soft peaks form, then spoon over the top of the custard layer. Pop in the fridge, and once you’re ready to serve decorate with mini Oreos.
Looking for more cheat's desserts? Take a look at our easy desserts recipes