On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Jamie's American Road Trip - Los Angeles
- 21:00 - River Cottage: Summer's Here - River Cottage Summer, 1
- 22:00 - MasterChef Ireland - MasterChef Ireland (2), 10
- Prep time:
- 10 min
- 4 as a mezze dish
Sabrina Ghayour's pistachio and feta dip is a rich and moreish dip with a hint of spice and lots of fresh herbs
Method1. Blitz the pistachio nuts and oil for 30 seconds in a food processor, then add the feta, herbs, crushed garlic, avocado, chilli, yogurt, lemon juice and zest and blitz the ingredients for about a minute until you get a rustic texture that’s not too smooth.
2. Taste the dip and season with a touch of salt, if desired. Remember that the feta is quite salty already, so you won't need much salt to season the dip.
3. Serve the dip with flat bread, crudités or even tortilla chips.
Want more? Take a look at more of our Middle Eastern recieps