On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Raymond Blanc's Kitchen Secrets - Bread
- 20:30 - Raymond Blanc's Kitchen Secrets - Spices and Chillies
- 21:00 - The Great Comic Relief Bake Off - Great British Bake Off Special: The Great Comic Relief Bake Off
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 11 min
- Makes 24
Gluten free gooey, chocolatey, chocolate chip cookies made with without the flour or sugar from restaurant Leon
Method1. Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Mix together all the dry ingredients including the chocolate chips in a medium-sized bowl.
3. Mix together all the wet ingredients in a small bowl.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until they are well combined, but be careful not to over mix.
5. Drop spoonfuls of the cookie dough onto the baking tray. Lightly sprinkle with sea salt if desired.
6. Bake in the oven for 11 minutes. Allow the biscuits to cool on the tray for 1 minute before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
Love a cookie? Take a look at our best ever cookie recipes
- 280 g gluten free flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 200 g dark chocolate chips, or chunks
- 50 ml agave syrup
- 200 ml maple syrup
- 125 g unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
Tips and suggestions
- You can use ordinary flour instead of gluten free flour if you prefer
Experiment with this recipe by swapping the dark chocolate with white chocolate and dried blueberries, or add milk chocolate and toasted pecans in with the dark chocolate in the original recipe.