On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Nigel Slater's Simple Suppers - What Grows Together
- 20:30 - Nigel Slater's Simple Suppers - Made for Each Other
- 21:00 - New Choccywoccydoodah: Starstruck - 'Tis the Season to Be Choccy...
- Prep time:
- 15 min
Tabbouleh, from James Ramsden, is a fresh and zingy Middle Eastern salad that's good on it's own or served with chicken or halloumi
- 1 big bunch flat-leaf parsley, about 200g, finely chopped
- 25 g mint, shredded
- a good handful spring onions, finely sliced
- 3 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 50 g bulgar wheat, cooked according to packed instructions
- 1 tsp baharat spice mix, available in specialist stores
- a pinch of ground cinnamon
- 1 lemon, juiced
- a glug of olive oil
- sea salt, we recommend Maldon sea salt
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Thoroughly mix together the chopped parsley, mint, spring onions, tomatoes, cooked bulgur wheat, and spices.
2. Add a good squeeze of lemon juice, an even better glug of olive oil, and season thoroughly with Maldon sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
3. Taste for seasoning and add lemon juice or salt as necessary. Serve.
Recipe from Maldon Sea Salt.
Eating healthy? Take a look at more of our salad recipes.