On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Raymond Blanc's Kitchen Secrets - Tomatoes
- 20:30 - Raymond Blanc's Kitchen Secrets - Summer Greens
- 21:00 - Paul Hollywood's Bread - Classic Bread
Method1. Preheat the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5 and line a muffin tin with 12 paper cases.
2. Mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda in a medium bowl. In a separate bowl whisk together the yogurt, oil, zest, juice and egg. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix together. Do not over mix, as this will make your muffins chewy. The gently fold in the raspberries.
3. Divide batter evenly between muffin cases, then sprinkle with your rolled oats. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown and when a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- 250 g plain flour
- 100 g soft brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 225 g low-fat plain yogurt
- 75 ml vegetable oil
- 1 orange, zested
- 75 ml orange and raspberry juice, such as Tropicana
- 1 large egg
- 250 g raspberries
- 2 tbsp rolled oats
Tips and suggestions
- The muffins, stored in an airtight container, will keep for 5 days or you can freeze them for up to three months. All you have to do is defrost them at room temperature and warm in the oven before eating