On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - The Roux Masterclass: Alain and Michel Roux Jr - Michel Roux Jr and Michel Roux Snr
- 20:30 - Rick Stein's Seafood Lovers' Guide - Rick Stein's Seafood Lovers Guide: Ep 8
- 21:00 - Choccywoccydoodah - On the Frontline
- Member recipe
Submitted by: DermieO11874
- Prep time:
- 30 min
- Cook time:
- 50 min
- 15 Squares
These brownies have three different chocolate varieties with a mixture of dark, milk and white chocolate. I recommend Valrhona or Lindt chocolate.
- 225g Dark Chocolate (70% Coca)
- 150g milk chocolate
- 150g white chocolate
- 400g caster sugar
- 6 Large Organic Eggs
- 350g unsalted butter, Cubed
- 2 vanilla pods, Split
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.