On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Jamie's American Road Trip - Georgia to Florida
- 21:00 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Connecticut
- 21:30 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Connecticut Part II
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Makes 12 canapes
Christmas nibbles don’t get much easier than this tasty stuffed dates canapé recipe from Medjool
Method1. Make a deep slice down the centre of each date, being careful not to completely separate each half. Remove the stones.
2. Fill the dates generously with the cream cheese and place half a walnut on top.
3. Press gently the dates to give them their original shape and enjoy!