Dates with cream cheese and walnuts
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - The Roux Masterclass: Alain and Michel Roux Jr - Albert and Alain Roux
- 20:30 - Rick Stein's Fruits of the Sea - Rick Stein's Fruits of the Sea (1): Ep 7
- 21:00 - Choccywoccydoodah - Queen of Cakes
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Makes 12 canapes
Christmas nibbles don’t get much easier than this tasty stuffed dates canapé recipe from Medjool
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Make a deep slice down the centre of each date, being careful not to completely separate each half. Remove the stones.
2. Fill the dates generously with the cream cheese and place half a walnut on top.
3. Press gently the dates to give them their original shape and enjoy!