Hoisin burgers with sweet pepper relish
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - The Roux Masterclass: Alain and Michel Roux Jr - Michel Roux Jr and Michel Roux Snr
- 20:30 - Rick Stein's Seafood Lovers' Guide - Rick Stein's Seafood Lovers Guide: Ep 8
- 21:00 - Choccywoccydoodah - On the Frontline
- Prep time:
- 15 min, plus chilling time
- Cook time:
- 16 min
Infuse an oriental flavour to your burgers with this delicious recipe from Simply Beef and Lamb
For the burgers
- 450 g lean minced beef
- 30 ml hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- salt and freshly milled pepper
For the relish
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. In a large bowl mix all the burger ingredients together. Using slightly damp hands shape the mixture into 4 x 9cm/3½inch burgers. Cover and chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.
2. Cook the burgers on a prepared barbecue or preheated grill for 6-8 minutes on each side until cooked and any meat juices run clear.
3. Meanwhile prepare the sweet pepper relish; in a small bowl mix all the ingredients together and set aside.
4. Serve the burgers in buns with salad leaves and the sweet pepper relish.
This recipe is from Simply Beef and Lamb