On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - Man v. Food: The Carnivore Chronicles - Meat with the Most
- 20:30 - Man v. Food: The Carnivore Chronicles - Delicious and Historical
- 21:00 - Man v. Food: The Carnivore Chronicles - Meat is Still Awesome
- Prep time:
- 15 min, plus chilling time
- Cook time:
- 16 min
Infuse an oriental flavour to your burgers with this delicious recipe from Simply Beef and Lamb
Method1. In a large bowl mix all the burger ingredients together. Using slightly damp hands shape the mixture into 4 x 9cm/3½inch burgers. Cover and chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.
2. Cook the burgers on a prepared barbecue or preheated grill for 6-8 minutes on each side until cooked and any meat juices run clear.
3. Meanwhile prepare the sweet pepper relish; in a small bowl mix all the ingredients together and set aside.
4. Serve the burgers in buns with salad leaves and the sweet pepper relish.
This recipe is from Simply Beef and Lamb
For the burgers
- 450 g lean minced beef
- 30 ml hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- salt and freshly milled pepper
For the relish