On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Joy of Curry - Joy Of Curry (1): Ep 1
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Sunday Dinners
- 22:00 - Man v. Food: The Carnivore Chronicles - Meaty Milestone
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 10 min
This summery dish by Nikki Crichton is a fresh basil twist on the classic fish and pasta combination
- 150 g conchigliette pasta
- 185 g tinned tuna, drained
- 100 g pitted black olives, sliced
- 15 g basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add the pasta and cook for 5 minutes or until soft. Drain and run under cold water to cool.
2. Flake the tuna into a large salad bowl. Add the pasta, olives and basil.
3. Spoon over the lemon juice and oil, season, stir to combine and serve.