On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - New: Choccywoccydoodah Christmas - New: Choccywoccydoodah Christmas
- 21:00 - Nation's Favourite Christmas Food - Nation's Favourite Christmas Food
- 22:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best at Christmas - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best at Christmas
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 10 min
This summery dish by Nikki Crichton is a fresh basil twist on the classic fish and pasta combination
Method1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add the pasta and cook for 5 minutes or until soft. Drain and run under cold water to cool.
2. Flake the tuna into a large salad bowl. Add the pasta, olives and basil.
3. Spoon over the lemon juice and oil, season, stir to combine and serve.
- 150 g conchigliette pasta
- 185 g tinned tuna, drained
- 100 g pitted black olives, sliced
- 15 g basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil