On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - River Cottage: Summer's Here - River Cottage Summer, 2
- 21:00 - Hairy Bikers Everyday Gourmets - Restaurant Revelations
- 22:00 - MasterChef: The Final Three - MasterChef
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 15 min
Grilled courgettes and juicy cherry tomatoes in this Mediterranean dish make for a light and easy mid-week supper by Nikki Crichton
Method1. Drizzle the courgettes with olive oil, season and grill until they begin to brown. Flip to cook the other side, then leave to cool.
2. Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add the pasta and cook for 16¬-18 minutes until al dente. Drain and cool by rinsing under cold water.
3. Stir the pesto through the pasta, adding the tomatoes, parsley, lemon juice and finally the courgettes. Season, scatter with pine nuts and serve.