Italian pasta salad
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - The Roux Masterclass: Alain and Michel Roux Jr - Michel Roux Jr and Michel Roux Snr
- 20:30 - Rick Stein's Seafood Lovers' Guide - Rick Stein's Seafood Lovers Guide: Ep 8
- 21:00 - Choccywoccydoodah - On the Frontline
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 15 min
Grilled courgettes and juicy cherry tomatoes in this Mediterranean dish make for a light and easy mid-week supper by Nikki Crichton
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Drizzle the courgettes with olive oil, season and grill until they begin to brown. Flip to cook the other side, then leave to cool.
2. Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add the pasta and cook for 16¬-18 minutes until al dente. Drain and cool by rinsing under cold water.
3. Stir the pesto through the pasta, adding the tomatoes, parsley, lemon juice and finally the courgettes. Season, scatter with pine nuts and serve.