On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Rick Stein's Mediterranean Escapes - Rick Stein's Mediterranean Escapes
- 21:00 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Baltimore
- 21:30 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Pennsylvania
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 15 min
Grilled courgettes and juicy cherry tomatoes in this Mediterranean dish make for a light and easy mid-week supper by Nikki Crichton
Method1. Drizzle the courgettes with olive oil, season and grill until they begin to brown. Flip to cook the other side, then leave to cool.
2. Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add the pasta and cook for 16¬-18 minutes until al dente. Drain and cool by rinsing under cold water.
3. Stir the pesto through the pasta, adding the tomatoes, parsley, lemon juice and finally the courgettes. Season, scatter with pine nuts and serve.