On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Hairy Bikers' Bakeation - Low Countries
- 21:00 - Nigel Slater's Simple Cooking - Sugar and Spice
- 21:30 - Heston Blumenthal: In Search Of Perfection - Baked Alaska
A rich and satisfying summer dish by Nikki Crichton with the crunch and colour of radish, avocado and pea shoots
Method1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Break the fettuccine into 3-4cm lengths, add to the water and cook for 7-9 minutes until soft. Drain and leave to cool.
2. Using your fingers shred the chicken into a large bowl, break in the bacon. Add the radish, cucumber and avocado.
3. Once the pasta is completely cool, mix it into the bowl.
4. For the dressing: combine all the ingredients and pour over the pasta mixture.
5. Stir through the pea shoots, season and serve.