On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Two Greedy Italians - Bologna
- 21:00 - Hairy Bikers' Best of British - Beer and Cider
- 22:00 - Donut Showdown - Bejeweled
A rich and satisfying summer dish by Nikki Crichton with the crunch and colour of radish, avocado and pea shoots
Method1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Break the fettuccine into 3-4cm lengths, add to the water and cook for 7-9 minutes until soft. Drain and leave to cool.
2. Using your fingers shred the chicken into a large bowl, break in the bacon. Add the radish, cucumber and avocado.
3. Once the pasta is completely cool, mix it into the bowl.
4. For the dressing: combine all the ingredients and pour over the pasta mixture.
5. Stir through the pea shoots, season and serve.