On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 2
- 20:30 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 6
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Picnics
A rich and satisfying summer dish by Nikki Crichton with the crunch and colour of radish, avocado and pea shoots
- 200 g fettuccine pasta
- 300 g chicken breasts, grilled
- 4 rashers of bacon, grilled
- 60 g radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut into chunks
- 80 g pea shoots, washed
For the dressing
- 60 g mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Break the fettuccine into 3-4cm lengths, add to the water and cook for 7-9 minutes until soft. Drain and leave to cool.
2. Using your fingers shred the chicken into a large bowl, break in the bacon. Add the radish, cucumber and avocado.
3. Once the pasta is completely cool, mix it into the bowl.
4. For the dressing: combine all the ingredients and pour over the pasta mixture.
5. Stir through the pea shoots, season and serve.