On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Jamie's American Road Trip - Arizona
- 21:00 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Boston
- 21:30 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Massachusetts
A rich and satisfying summer dish by Nikki Crichton with the crunch and colour of radish, avocado and pea shoots
Method1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Break the fettuccine into 3-4cm lengths, add to the water and cook for 7-9 minutes until soft. Drain and leave to cool.
2. Using your fingers shred the chicken into a large bowl, break in the bacon. Add the radish, cucumber and avocado.
3. Once the pasta is completely cool, mix it into the bowl.
4. For the dressing: combine all the ingredients and pour over the pasta mixture.
5. Stir through the pea shoots, season and serve.
- 200 g fettuccine pasta
- 300 g chicken breasts, grilled
- 4 rashers of bacon, grilled
- 60 g radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut into chunks
- 80 g pea shoots, washed
For the dressing
- 60 g mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- A pinch of cayenne pepper