On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Man v. Food - San Jose
- 20:30 - Man v. Food - Denver
- 21:00 - MasterChef Ireland - MasterChef Ireland, 10
- Prep time:
- 15 min, plus overnight marinating
Turn your sponge cake into a rich Italian dessert with Enzo Oliveri and Aldo Zilli's marzipan and ricotta recipe
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Mix together the ricotta cheese and sugar and leave overnight.
2. Take the ricotta cheese mixture and pass through a sieve. Add the chocolate buttons and candied peel and mix together.
3. Place the marzipan around the inside of a tea cup put the ring of sponge in the bottom of the cup. Spoon the ricotta cheese mixture into the cup.
4. Place your sponge cake on to a plate. Dissolve the icing sugar into the water and drizzle over the top of each desert. Place half cherry on top and serve