On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - The Roux Masterclass: Alain and Michel Roux Jr - Michel Roux Jr and Michel Roux Snr
- 20:30 - Rick Stein's Seafood Lovers' Guide - Rick Stein's Seafood Lovers Guide: Ep 8
- 21:00 - Choccywoccydoodah - On the Frontline
- Prep time:
- 10 min
It only takes a few minutes to make this soft textured, fruity ice cream from Angela Nilsen. Serve with extra summer fruits and a crisp biscuit on the side
Tips and suggestions
- Cooks Tips...
- You can make a slightly thicker mixture by transferring it from the food processor to a rigid freezer container and freezing for an hour or two, stirring occasionally as it starts to freeze on the sides. Serve while still softly spoonable for the best flavour and texture.
You can also vary the fruits - try it with just frozen raspberries or strawberries instead.
- 400 g light soft cheese
- 50 g icing sugar
- 1 tsp lemon zest, finely grated
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 300 g mixed summer berries, frozen
- extra berries, to decorate
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Put the soft cheese, icing sugar, lemon zest and juice and the frozen fruits in a food processor. Process until well mixed and the fruit has broken down, creating a soft, thick, icy mixture.
2. Spoon straight from the processor into glasses and serve topped with extra fruits.