Strawberry, Prosecco and elderflower cocktail
On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - Nigel Slater's Simple Suppers - What Grows Together
- 20:30 - Nigel Slater's Simple Suppers - Made for Each Other
- 21:00 - New Choccywoccydoodah: Starstruck - 'Tis the Season to Be Choccy...
- Prep time:
- 10 min
A mix of sweet summer flavours and dry Prosecco and Campari make this zingy cocktail from Sweet Eve Strawberry great for a garden party
- 300 g strawberries
- 6 sugar cubes, optional
- 3 shots of elderflower cordial
- 3 shots of campari
- 1 bottle of prosecco
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Take 6 large Champagne flutes and chill in the refrigerator. Hull all the strawberries and chop and blend half of them. Strain the strawberry puree into a jug through a sieve, to get rid of the seeds.
2. When you are ready to serve the cocktail, place a cube of sugar at the bottom of each glass, (if you prefer your cocktails less sweet then you can leave the sugar out). Pour half a shot of elderflower into each glass, followed by half a shot of Campari and half a shot of strained strawberry puree.
3. Open the Prosecco bottle and top each flute with fizzy wine. Mix with a cocktail stirrer and serve with the remaining strawberries.
Recipe from Sweet Eve Strawberry