On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Rick Stein's Mediterranean Escapes - Rick Stein's Mediterranean Escapes
- 21:00 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Baltimore
- 21:30 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Pennsylvania
- Prep time:
- 10 min
A mix of sweet summer flavours and dry Prosecco and Campari make this zingy cocktail from Sweet Eve Strawberry great for a garden party
Method1. Take 6 large Champagne flutes and chill in the refrigerator. Hull all the strawberries and chop and blend half of them. Strain the strawberry puree into a jug through a sieve, to get rid of the seeds.
2. When you are ready to serve the cocktail, place a cube of sugar at the bottom of each glass, (if you prefer your cocktails less sweet then you can leave the sugar out). Pour half a shot of elderflower into each glass, followed by half a shot of Campari and half a shot of strained strawberry puree.
3. Open the Prosecco bottle and top each flute with fizzy wine. Mix with a cocktail stirrer and serve with the remaining strawberries.
Recipe from Sweet Eve Strawberry
- 300 g strawberries
- 6 sugar cubes, optional
- 3 shots of elderflower cordial
- 3 shots of campari
- 1 bottle of prosecco