On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - Jamie's American Road Trip - Louisiana
- 21:00 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Brooklyn
- 21:30 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Harlem and Connecticut
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- 4, as a side dish
Packed full of sweet flavouring, crunchy nuts and spicy chilli, Luke Nguyen’s salad makes an aromatic side dish
Method1. Using a large, deep mortar and pestle, pound the garlic into a paste. Add the peanuts and chilli and pound to mix with the garlic.
2. Now add snake beans softly pounding whilst adding palm sugar, tomatoes and papaya. Continue softly pounding and mixing with a spoon at the same time.
3. Now add tamarind water, lime and fish sauce and lightly pound and mix for a further minute for all the flavours to infuse then serve.