On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Man v. Food - Portland, OR
- 20:30 - Man v. Food - Seattle
- 21:00 - MasterChef Ireland - MasterChef Ireland, 7
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- 4, as a side dish
Packed full of sweet flavouring, crunchy nuts and spicy chilli, Luke Nguyen’s salad makes an aromatic side dish
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Using a large, deep mortar and pestle, pound the garlic into a paste. Add the peanuts and chilli and pound to mix with the garlic.
2. Now add snake beans softly pounding whilst adding palm sugar, tomatoes and papaya. Continue softly pounding and mixing with a spoon at the same time.
3. Now add tamarind water, lime and fish sauce and lightly pound and mix for a further minute for all the flavours to infuse then serve.