Blueberry and white chocolate cheesecake
By: From: Kitchen Hero
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Joy of Curry - Joy Of Curry (1): Ep 1
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Sunday Dinners
- 22:00 - Man v. Food: The Carnivore Chronicles - Meaty Milestone
- Prep time:
- 10 min, plus 2-3 hours chilling
A buttery biscuit base, white chocolate mascarpone filling and swirls of fresh blueberries…we’re in cheesecake heaven
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. In a re-sealable bag, bash the biscuits with a rolling pin until you have fine crumbs.
2. Melt the butter in a large saucepan then add the biscuit crumbs and mix to combine. Tip the butter and biscuit mix into the base of a 20cm non-stick springform cake tin and press down with the back of a spoon. Cover and place in the fridge to chill while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
3. Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl then set it over a small saucepan of barely simmering water, making sure the base of the bowl does not touch the water. Gently melt, stirring occasionally.
4. Beat the cream cheese, cream and mascarpone in a large bowl with a wooden spoon until well combined. Stir through the white chocolate and lastly fold in the blueberries. Spread the mixture evenly over the top of the biscuit base, then cover and place in the fridge to chill and set for at least 2-3 hours.
5. Remove the cheesecake from the tin and serve in generous slices.