On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Man v. Food - San Jose
- 20:30 - Man v. Food - Denver
- 21:00 - MasterChef Ireland - MasterChef Ireland, 10
- Cook time:
- 5 min
Fancy a healthy snack? Try this simple recipe for homemade popcorn
Tips and suggestions
- Cooks Tips...
- Too plain for you? Put the popcorn in a bag and add 2 tsp of salt or sugar, or one of each. Shake to coat.
Or try our spiced popcorn recipe
- 100 g popcorn, unpopped
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Heat the oil in the biggest pan you have with a lid. Add the unpopped popcorn and heat gently. Let the popcorn pop, shaking the pan frequently. You will hear it but don't be tempted to look.
2. Once the popcorn has stopped popping after a couple of minutes or so, take it off the heat. Serve immediately, or snack on it later.