On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - River Cottage to the Core - Roast Pork, Black Pudding and Gooseberries
- 21:00 - River Cottage to the Core - Blueberry Coronation Chicken and Two Course Pasty
- 22:00 - River Cottage to the Core - Pizza, Blackberry Beer and Chicken Pie
- Cook time:
- 5 min
Fancy a healthy snack? Try this simple recipe for homemade popcorn
Method1. Heat the oil in the biggest pan you have with a lid. Add the unpopped popcorn and heat gently. Let the popcorn pop, shaking the pan frequently. You will hear it but don't be tempted to look.
2. Once the popcorn has stopped popping after a couple of minutes or so, take it off the heat. Serve immediately, or snack on it later.
- 100 g popcorn, unpopped
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
Tips and suggestions
- Too plain for you? Put the popcorn in a bag and add 2 tsp of salt or sugar, or one of each. Shake to coat.
Or try our spiced popcorn recipe