Orange and anchovy salad
By: From: David Rocco's Dolce Vita
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 3
- 20:30 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 4
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Simple Suppers
- Prep time:
- 12 min
David Rocco combines kalamata olives and fresh basil with red onion and orange in this unusual salad
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
1. Slice the skin off each orange, removing both the peel and the white skin.
2. Roughly chop the oranges and reserve the juices.
3. Place oranges, juice, anchovies, olives, onion and basil leaves in salad bowl. Season with extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss well and serve.