On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - John Torode's Australia - South Australia Part I
- 21:00 - Hairy Bikers' Best of British - Beer and Cider
- 22:00 - MasterChef Australia - Masterchef Australia
- Prep time:
- 12 min
David Rocco combines kalamata olives and fresh basil with red onion and orange in this unusual salad
1. Slice the skin off each orange, removing both the peel and the white skin.
2. Roughly chop the oranges and reserve the juices.
3. Place oranges, juice, anchovies, olives, onion and basil leaves in salad bowl. Season with extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss well and serve.