On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Hairy Bikers' Bakeation - Low Countries
- 21:00 - Nigel Slater's Simple Cooking - Sugar and Spice
- 21:30 - Heston Blumenthal: In Search Of Perfection - Baked Alaska
- Prep time:
- 12 min
David Rocco combines kalamata olives and fresh basil with red onion and orange in this unusual salad
1. Slice the skin off each orange, removing both the peel and the white skin.
2. Roughly chop the oranges and reserve the juices.
3. Place oranges, juice, anchovies, olives, onion and basil leaves in salad bowl. Season with extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss well and serve.