On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - River Cottage: Winter's on the Way - River Cottage: Winter's On The Way, 4
- 21:00 - River Cottage Veg - River Cottage Christmas
- 22:00 - The Hairy Bikers' Food Tour of Britain - Hampshire
- Prep time:
- 10 min
- Cook time:
- 15 min
David Rocco makes deliciously simple pancakes smeared with hazelnut spread and scattered with sliced banana
Method1. In a bowl, combine flour, egg, olive oil, a pinch of salt and half of the milk. Whisk the batter well, adding the remaining milk, a little at a time, until the batter is silky smooth in consistency.
2. Add a ladle of batter to a hot non-stick skillet and evenly smooth out. Cook until the batter sets and the underside is lightly browned. Run a spatula underneath the crepe and flip over. Cook until the other side is lightly browned. Remove from heat.
3. Smear nutella over the crepe and add the bananas to one side. Then fold over the crepe and sprinkle with icing sugar. Serve immediately.
4. Repeat the above process, to make the additional servings.