Confit of duck salad
By: From: Everyday Gourmet
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 2
- 20:30 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 6
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Picnics
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 15 min
Justine Schofield gives this filling salad a fruity crunch with a scattering of pistachios and cranberries
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Heat the confit of duck legs in a hot oven for 15 minutes at 180C/160 fan/gas 4 or until the meet is soft and falls of the bone. On medium heat, sauté the par boiled potatoes in the duck fat until golden. Season with a little salt and drain on some paper towelling.
2. To make the dressing: gently whisk the mustard, vinegar, honey and extra virgin olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Assemble the salad by shredding the confit of duck legs and combining with the potatoes. Add the dressing and gently toss. Finally add the cranberries and pistachios. Serve on a platter and sprinkle with the chives.