On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - The Hairy Bakers - Teatime Treats
- 20:30 - The Hairy Bakers - Pies and Pasties
- 21:00 - River Cottage Spring - River Cottage Spring, 3
- Prep time:
- 10 min
- Cook time:
- 25 min, if you're roasting your beeetroot
- 4 open sandwiches
Serve Catherine Fulvio’s luxurious topping as an open sandwich on your favourite bread
Method1. Combine the mayonnaise with juice and zest of 1 lime. Season the poached salmon with freshly ground black pepper.
2. Place the rocket leaves on the bread and pipe or spread on some lime mayonnaise.
3. Place a few roasted beetroot wedges (roast cooked un-vinegared beetroot for 25 mins) on top and a few sprigs of dill. Serve with lime twists.