Salmon with lime mayonnaise, rocket and roasted beetroot
By: From: Catherine's Family Kitchen
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Man v. Food - Portland, OR
- 20:30 - Man v. Food - Seattle
- 21:00 - MasterChef Ireland - MasterChef Ireland, 7
- Prep time:
- 10 min
- Cook time:
- 25 min, if you're roasting your beeetroot
- 4 open sandwiches
Serve Catherine Fulvio’s luxurious topping as an open sandwich on your favourite bread
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Combine the mayonnaise with juice and zest of 1 lime. Season the poached salmon with freshly ground black pepper.
2. Place the rocket leaves on the bread and pipe or spread on some lime mayonnaise.
3. Place a few roasted beetroot wedges (roast cooked un-vinegared beetroot for 25 mins) on top and a few sprigs of dill. Serve with lime twists.