On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - You Gotta Eat Here - Chicago Edition: Lou Malnati's Pizzeria, Beef, Manny's Delicatessan
- 20:30 - You Gotta Eat Here - Rock Lobster, Harper's Burger Bar, Casa Calzone
- 21:00 - You Gotta Eat Here - Stoneface Dolly's, Hadley's, Rick's Fish and Chips and Seafood House
- Prep time:
- 20 min
- Cook time:
- 30 min
Catherine Fulvio adds a herby twist to a classic crumble recipe
Method1. Preheat the oven to 190C/Fan 170C/Gas 5. Grease an ovenproof pie dish.
Place the pears, sugar, rosemary and water in a saucepan, cover and cook for 4-5 minutes until the fruit has softened. Remove the rosemary.
2. To make the crumble topping, place the plain and wholemeal flour in a mixing bowl. Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Stir in the sugar, walnuts, oatmeal and rosemary.
3. Spoon the fruit into the ovenproof dish. Sprinkle the crumble topping over the fruit. Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm with a spoon of yoghurt or your favourite ice cream.