Cheesy courgette bake
By: From: Catherine's Family Kitchen
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - James Martin: Yorkshire's Finest - York Betty's
- 20:30 - James Martin: Yorkshire's Finest - Whitby Kippers
- 21:00 - Choccywoccydoodah: Starstruck - Things That Go Bump in the Night
- Prep time:
- 10 min
- Cook time:
- 20 min
Liven up grilled meats with Catherine Fulvio’s seasonal side dish
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC/Fan 180ºC/Gas 6. Heat a large oven proof frying pan and add some oil. Lightly sauté the courgettes and spring onions, add salt and pepper to taste. When barely softened, remove the vegetables and drain well.
2. In a bowl, whisk the eggs together with the mustard, cheddar, salt and pepper. Place the courgettes and spring onions in a large buttered oven proof dish.
3. Pour the cheese and egg mixture over the courgettes and spring onions. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and parsley. Bake for 15 minutes until golden.