Stuffed tuna ratatouille peppers
By: From: Everyday Gourmet
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Joy of Curry - Joy Of Curry (1): Ep 1
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Sunday Dinners
- 22:00 - Man v. Food: The Carnivore Chronicles - Meaty Milestone
- Prep time:
- 20 min
- Cook time:
- 40 min
Justine Schofield adds a tuna twist in this recipe for a starter or light lunch
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Preheat oven to 190C/170 fan/gas 5. Heat oil in a large deep frying pan. Sauté the onions, garlic and green pepper. Once soft add the aubergine, courgette and tomatoes. Add the bay leaves and season well with salt and pepper.
2. Cook on a medium heat for 20 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft. Allow to cool slightly and add the tuna and pesto. Fill each of the pepper cavities with the tuna ratatouille.
3. Drizzle with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 20 minutes until the pepper is blistered and cooked through.