Easy sticky pork fillet
By: From: Everyday Gourmet
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - The Roux Masterclass: Alain and Michel Roux Jr - James Martin
- 20:30 - Rick Stein's Fruits of the Sea - Rick Stein's Fruits of the Sea (1): Ep 6
- 21:00 - Choccywoccydoodah - Spring is in the Air
- Prep time:
- 5 min, plus overnight marinating time
- Cook time:
- 30 min
Marinate Justine Schofield’s pork fillets overnight for a richer flavour – serve at a BBQ with a selection of salads
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Pre heat oven to 200C/180 fan/gas 6.
2. For the marinade, mix tomato sauce, Chinese five spice, honey, soy, chilli and garlic. Place the pork fillets into the marinade and coat well. Place on a hot BBQ to caramelise and seal for 5 minutes.
3. Place in a non-stick baking tray and cover with foil. Bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes.This is great to serve at a BBQ with lots of different salads.