On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Rick Stein's Mediterranean Escapes - Rick Stein's Mediterranean Escapes
- 21:00 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Baltimore
- 21:30 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Pennsylvania
- Prep time:
- 5 min, plus overnight marinating time
- Cook time:
- 30 min
Marinate Justine Schofield’s pork fillets overnight for a richer flavour – serve at a BBQ with a selection of salads
Method1. Pre heat oven to 200C/180 fan/gas 6.
2. For the marinade, mix tomato sauce, Chinese five spice, honey, soy, chilli and garlic. Place the pork fillets into the marinade and coat well. Place on a hot BBQ to caramelise and seal for 5 minutes.
3. Place in a non-stick baking tray and cover with foil. Bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes.This is great to serve at a BBQ with lots of different salads.