On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Hairy Bikers' Bakeation - Austria
- 21:00 - Nigel Slater's Simple Cooking - Weird and Wonderful
- 21:30 - Heston Blumenthal: In Search of Perfection - Trifle
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 10 min
Simple but deliciously sophisticated, Justine Schofield’s fish dish is perfect for easy entertaining
Method1. For the sauce: bring the soy sauce and sugar to the boil. Add the cream and lemon, bring to the boil. Turn the heat down slight and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
2. Place a grill on high heat. Season the tuna steaks with salt and pepper and oil the tuna on all sides. Grill the tuna to your liking. For medium rare, grill for 50 seconds on each side.
3. Serve with a spoonful of the sauce