On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - Secret Meat Business - English
- 20:30 - Secret Meat Business - Malaysian
- 21:00 - Secret Meat Business - Italian
- Prep time:
- 15 min
This green salad by Justine Schofield is complimented with zingy Asian flavours of coriander and ginger
Method1. To make the dressing: place lime juice, coriander, ginger, oils and brown sugar in a small blender. Blend until smooth and fragrant.
2. Arrange the washed baby cos on each plate. In a large bowl, gently toss the chicken, avocado, beans, tomatoes, chives and pinenuts and the dressing.
3.Arrange the chicken mixture on top of the cos leaves with a touch more dressing.
- ½ roast chicken, shredded
- 2 baby cos lettuce
- 2 avocados, halved, roughly chopped
- 150 g green beans, blanched
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 bunch of chives, chopped into 3 cm batons
- 80 g pine nuts, toasted
- 30 ml fresh lime juice
- A large handful of coriander
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 40 ml peanut oil, or vegetable oil
- 3 drops of sesame oil
- 1 heaped tsp of brown sugar