On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Rachel Khoo's Kitchen Notebook: Cosmopolitan Cook - Stockholm
- 20:30 - Rachel Khoo's Kitchen Notebook: Cosmopolitan Cook - Princes' Islands
- 21:00 - MasterChef: The Final Three - MasterChef
- Prep time:
- 20 min
- Cook time:
- 20 min
These naughty-but-nice Spanish ‘doughnuts’ from Miguel Maestre have a grown-up twist – rum!
Method1. In a pot, bring to boil milk, sugar, butter and vanilla beans.
2. Sift in the flour and mix to a dough consistency. Add egg yolks to dough one at a time.
3. Pour dough into pipping bags with star nozzle. Pipe into vegetable oil at 180 degrees. Fry till golden brown. Set aside on paper towel to dry off excess oil. Dust in castor sugar.
4. Heat the condensed milk and whisk in the chocolate till silky consistency. Add milk and rum to taste slowly. Serve churros with chocolate sauce.