On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - River Cottage to the Core - Roast Pork, Black Pudding and Gooseberries
- 21:00 - River Cottage to the Core - Blueberry Coronation Chicken and Two Course Pasty
- 22:00 - River Cottage to the Core - Pizza, Blackberry Beer and Chicken Pie
- Prep time:
- 15 min
Serve warm pitta bread with Fiona Inglis’s sweet and refreshing super-food salad for a tasty light lunch
Method1. Wash courgette and cucumber.
2. Peel cucumber and using a peeler, cut the cucumber into ribbons. Do the same with the courgette. Place cucumber in refrigerator.
3. Chop chives into 2cm pieces and roughly chop mint
4. To make the dressing: juice orange and mix with olive oil, a pinch of salt and pepper and 1 tbs of pomegranate molasses. Whisk to combine.
5. To assemble salad toss courgette and cucumber in dressing and add chopped herbs. Add currants and top with crumbled feta cheese. Finally slice pomegranate in half and tap the back of its skin with a dessert spoon hard - so the seeds sprinkle out over salad. Serve.