Courgette salad with pomegranate dressing
From: Everyday Gourmet
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - James Martin: Yorkshire's Finest - York Betty's
- 20:30 - James Martin: Yorkshire's Finest - Whitby Kippers
- 21:00 - Choccywoccydoodah: Starstruck - Things That Go Bump in the Night
- Prep time:
- 15 min
Serve warm pitta bread with Fiona Inglis’s sweet and refreshing super-food salad for a tasty light lunch
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Wash courgette and cucumber.
2. Peel cucumber and using a peeler, cut the cucumber into ribbons. Do the same with the courgette. Place cucumber in refrigerator.
3. Chop chives into 2cm pieces and roughly chop mint
4. To make the dressing: juice orange and mix with olive oil, a pinch of salt and pepper and 1 tbs of pomegranate molasses. Whisk to combine.
5. To assemble salad toss courgette and cucumber in dressing and add chopped herbs. Add currants and top with crumbled feta cheese. Finally slice pomegranate in half and tap the back of its skin with a dessert spoon hard - so the seeds sprinkle out over salad. Serve.