Salted caramel, walnut and chocolate brownies
From: Everyday Gourmet
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 1
- 20:30 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 5
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Family Favourites
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 30 min
Super easy to make, serve these delicious sweet and salty treats warm for a moister flavour
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Preheat the oven to 170c. Lightly grease and line a 30cm x 20cm baking tin with baking paper.
2. With an electric mixer beat the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Now add the eggs one at a time and mix in well for another minute. On low speed, mix through the cocoa powder and flour. Add the chopped caramels and walnuts and stir through evenly.
3. Pour the mixture into the baking tin and sprinkle with the salt. Cook in the oven for 30 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out clean. Allow to cool slightly before turning out and cutting into squares. Dust with cocoa if you wish. Best eaten warm.