On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Two Fat Ladies - Potatoes Galore
- 20:30 - Two Fat Ladies - On Safari
- 21:00 - Paul Hollywood's Bread - Continental Breads
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 15 min
Sticky finger-licking sweetness that are worth getting messy for! Marinade the night before for a deeper flavour
Method1. Combine honey and oil and set aside in a bowl. Add brown sugar to spice mix and combine with honey and oil.
2. Place ribs into large high-sided dish (remember you’re going to need to get your hands dirty!) and pour marinade over the top. Massage marinade into ribs liberally until all the ribs are well coated. This can be done 24hrs in advance if you wish.
3. Place a large pan or put your BBQ on high and let the ribs sizzle away for approximately 15 minutes. The ribs will blacken but don't worry this is just the sugars burning and this really is the best bit.
4. Tip the ribs straight into a large bowl and enjoy.