On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Jamie's American Road Trip - New York
- 21:00 - River Cottage: Summer's Here - River Cottage Summer, 3
- 22:00 - MasterChef Ireland - MasterChef Ireland (2), 12
Method1. Take the minced sausage meat and mould it round the boiled eggs, using clingfilm to roll the eggs and mixture into a ball. Put the scotch eggs into the fridge to firm up.
2. Beat the egg with the milk.
3. Dust the sausage balls in flour then roll in the egg mixture, then the breadcrumbs and polenta.
4. Deep fry in sunflower oil at 170C for 7 minutes until lightly golden.
Fancy a picnic? Try more our favourite picnic recipes