On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - Rick Stein's Mediterranean Escapes - Rick Stein's Mediterranean Escapes, 3
- 21:00 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Philadelphia
- 21:30 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Philadelphia and New York
- Prep time:
- 10 min
- Cook time:
- 10 min
5 ingredients, 20 minutes and hey presto! You have yourself a tasty Thai curry. Rachel Allen likes fresh basil in hers
Method1. Place the curry paste in a large saucepan on a medium heat and cook for about 10 seconds.
2. Pour in the coconut milk and bring to the boil, then tip in the prawns and simmer for 3–5 minutes or until they become opaque and are cooked through.
3. Add the chopped basil and season with the fish sauce to taste. You can add some extra curry paste if you like it a little hotter.
4. Serve immediately with boiled rice or noodles.