On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - The Hairy Bakers' Christmas Special - The Hairy Bakers' Christmas Special
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers' Twelve Days of Christmas - The Hairy Bikers' Twelve Days of Christmas
- 22:00 - Rick Stein's Christmas Odyssey - Rick Stein's Christmas Odyssey
- Prep time:
- 30 min
- Cook time:
- 25 min
Crumbly and deliciously festive, Nikki Crichton’s puff pastry snacks make cute Christmas canapés
Method1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Roll out the pastry to a sheet approximately 20cm x 40cm and 5mm thick. Evenly cover the sheet with the stuffing mix and scatter the pancetta on top.
2. Lift one long side of the pastry and roll until half way across the sheet. Repeat on the other side so you have two rolls that meet in the middle.
3. Cut in 1.5cm sections, place on a lightly greased baking tray with the curl side up and gently flatten to look like hearts.
4. Brush with a little egg and bake for 20-25 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.