On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Man v. Food - Portland, OR
- 20:30 - Man v. Food - Seattle
- 21:00 - MasterChef Ireland - MasterChef Ireland, 7
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Pre heat the oven to 200C.
2. Take a dessert spoonful of stuffing mix and form a ball. Wrap a piece of pancetta around it and place on a baking tray with the end of the bacon strip underneath the ball. Repeat and evenly space all balls on the tray.
3. Bake for 20 minutes then remove from the oven.
4. Break a breadstick in half. Push it into the side of the ball where the stuffing is exposed and place on the baking tray with the breadstick resting on the tray. Repeat for each ball and bake for 5 minutes.
5. Serve immediately or at room temperature.