On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Two Greedy Italians - Piedmont
- 21:00 - River Cottage Veg Every Day - Feast
- 22:00 - MasterChef: The Final Three - MasterChef
Method1. Pre heat the oven to 200C.
2. Take a dessert spoonful of stuffing mix and form a ball. Wrap a piece of pancetta around it and place on a baking tray with the end of the bacon strip underneath the ball. Repeat and evenly space all balls on the tray.
3. Bake for 20 minutes then remove from the oven.
4. Break a breadstick in half. Push it into the side of the ball where the stuffing is exposed and place on the baking tray with the breadstick resting on the tray. Repeat for each ball and bake for 5 minutes.
5. Serve immediately or at room temperature.