On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Hairy Bikers' Bakeation - Austria
- 21:00 - Nigel Slater's Simple Cooking - Weird and Wonderful
- 21:30 - Heston Blumenthal: In Search of Perfection - Trifle
- Prep time:
- 15 min, allow extra time if making your own dough
- Cook time:
- 15 min
Make David Rocco’s delicious recipe for pizza stuffed with Italian cured ham, smoked cheese and sun-dried tomatoes
Method1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. Stretch out dough and roll out on a lightly floured surface. Add the prosciutto cotto, scamorza and sun-dried tomatoes onto one half of the dough.
3. Fold over. Pinch the opposite ends together. Lightly brush the dough with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
4. Bake for approximately 15 minutes.