Prosciutto and scamorza stuffed pizza
By: From: David Rocco's Dolce Vita
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Joy of Curry - Joy Of Curry (1): Ep 1
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Sunday Dinners
- 22:00 - Man v. Food: The Carnivore Chronicles - Meaty Milestone
- Prep time:
- 15 min, allow extra time if making your own dough
- Cook time:
- 15 min
Make David Rocco’s delicious recipe for pizza stuffed with Italian cured ham, smoked cheese and sun-dried tomatoes
Tips and suggestions
- Cooks Tips...
- See David Rocco's simple recipe for pizza dough
- 1 pizza dough
- 100 g prosciutto, cotto, sliced
- 75 g scamorza cheese, thinly sliced
- 5-7 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- extra virgin olive oil, for brushing
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. Stretch out dough and roll out on a lightly floured surface. Add the prosciutto cotto, scamorza and sun-dried tomatoes onto one half of the dough.
3. Fold over. Pinch the opposite ends together. Lightly brush the dough with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
4. Bake for approximately 15 minutes.