On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - River Cottage to the Core - Roast Pork, Black Pudding and Gooseberries
- 21:00 - River Cottage to the Core - Blueberry Coronation Chicken and Two Course Pasty
- 22:00 - River Cottage to the Core - Pizza, Blackberry Beer and Chicken Pie
- Prep time:
- 15 min, allow extra time if making your own dough
- Cook time:
- 15 min
Make David Rocco’s delicious recipe for pizza stuffed with Italian cured ham, smoked cheese and sun-dried tomatoes
Method1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. Stretch out dough and roll out on a lightly floured surface. Add the prosciutto cotto, scamorza and sun-dried tomatoes onto one half of the dough.
3. Fold over. Pinch the opposite ends together. Lightly brush the dough with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
4. Bake for approximately 15 minutes.