Tiramisu with white chocolate shavings
By: From: My Kitchen...
On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - Choccywoccydoodah: Starstruck - Things That Go Bump in the Night
- 21:00 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Salem
- 21:30 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Virginia
- Prep time:
- 25 min, plus chilling time
Silvena Rowe's easy rendition of Italy's best-known dessert makes a high-octane finish to a casual dinner party
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Whisk the egg yolks and sugar and together until pale, thick and creamy. Stir in the mascarpone and mix well.
2. Half-whip the double cream and fold it into the mascarpone mixture.
3. In a large clean bowl, whisk the egg whites until soft peaks form then fold them into the mascarpone mixture.
4. Mix together the coffee and amaretto in a jug. Arrange a layer of the sponge biscuits in individual serving dishes and spoon some of the coffee and amaretto mixture over each.
5. Spoon the mascarpone mixture on top, dividing it equally between the serving dishes, then chill for a couple of hours, or overnight.
6. Just before serving, decorate with the white chocolate shavings.