Beetroot relish with capers and horseradish
By: From: My Kitchen...
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Joy of Curry - Joy Of Curry (1): Ep 1
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Sunday Dinners
- 22:00 - Man v. Food: The Carnivore Chronicles - Meaty Milestone
- Prep time:
- 10 min
Paul Merrett's fabulously quick relish with punchy horseradish, earthy beetroot and capers is great with cooked meats
- 3-4 small cooked beetroot
- 1 heaped tbsp creamed horseradish
- 1-2 tbsp small capers, drained
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Grate the cooked beetroots. Mix together with a little creamed horseradish to taste – you may want a little more, depending on the strength of the brand you are using.
2. Mix the capers into the beetroot mix, taste and adjust the seasoning as necessary.
3. Serve the relish in a bowl on the table to accompany meats eg boiled meat or mackerel or pot au feu.