On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - John Torode's Australia - Tasmania Part II
- 21:00 - MasterChef: The Finals - MasterChef
- 22:00 - River Cottage Road Trip - River Cottage Road Trip
- Prep time:
- 10 min
Paul Merrett's fabulously quick relish with punchy horseradish, earthy beetroot and capers is great with cooked meats
Method1. Grate the cooked beetroots. Mix together with a little creamed horseradish to taste – you may want a little more, depending on the strength of the brand you are using.
2. Mix the capers into the beetroot mix, taste and adjust the seasoning as necessary.
3. Serve the relish in a bowl on the table to accompany meats eg boiled meat or mackerel or pot au feu.
- 3-4 small cooked beetroot
- 1 heaped tbsp creamed horseradish
- 1-2 tbsp small capers, drained