On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - River Cottage: Summer's Here - River Cottage Summer, 2
- 21:00 - Hairy Bikers Everyday Gourmets - Restaurant Revelations
- 22:00 - MasterChef: The Final Three - MasterChef
Method1. Heat the olive oil in a large pan. Gently fry the garlic, chillies and tomatoes for 3-4 minutes and then add about 100ml water and a quarter of the marjoram sprigs. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Using a sharp knife, score the fish on both sides and stuff the cavity with the remaining marjoram sprigs.
3. Put the fish on top of the tomatoes, replace the lid, and simmer for 10-15 minutes - until the fish is tender. You can also cook the fish in an oven heated to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Cover with foil and bake for 20 mins.
4. Scatter with capers, olives, basil leaves and the sliced red onion. Drizzle over the olive oil and serve with crusty bread.