On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - The Great Sport Relief Bake Off - Great British Bake Off Special: The Great Sport Relief Bake Off
- 21:00 - The Great British Bake Off Masterclass - Great British Bake Off: The Masterclass
- 22:00 - The Great British Bake Off Masterclass - Great British Bake Off: The Masterclass
- Prep time:
- 15 min, plus chilling time
- Cook time:
- 15 min
Delicious duck-topped baguettes from James Martin, complimented with fruity chutney to make a fantastic starter or indulgent lunch
Method1. For the rillettes: in a food processor, process the duck, duck fat and 2 teaspoons of sea salt to a coarse texture. Transfer everything to a bowl or terrine, cover with cling film and chill.
2. For the chutney: warm the sugar in a sturdy pan and cook over a medium heat until it turns a dark, rich caramel.
3. Add the onion, figs, peach and sultanas, and cook for 2-3 minutes until well-coated with caramel. Add the vinegar and simmer for another 3-4 minutes.
4. Serve at room temperature with the rilletes and accompany with French bread.