Elounda pancakes with syrupy fruits
By: From: James Martin's Mediterranean
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - The Roux Masterclass: Alain and Michel Roux Jr - Albert and Alain Roux
- 20:30 - Rick Stein's Fruits of the Sea - Rick Stein's Fruits of the Sea (1): Ep 7
- 21:00 - Choccywoccydoodah - Queen of Cakes
- Prep time:
- 20 min, plus resting time
- Cook time:
- 25 min
Try James Martin's tempting golden pancakes drenched with gently spiced cherries and peaches for a warming dessert
For the fruits
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Sieve the flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt into a bowl and whisk in the eggs and milk until smooth. Leave on one side for 15 minutes.
2. Put the honey, 100ml water, orange juice, spices and sesame seeds in a small pan and bring to a simmer. Add the fruit and take off the heat.
3. Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and drizzle with olive oil. Using a dessert spoon, spoon dollops of batter into the pan and cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side – until golden.
4. Serve the pancakes with the warm syrupy fruits.