On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - The Hairy Bakers' Christmas Special - The Hairy Bakers' Christmas Special
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers' Twelve Days of Christmas - The Hairy Bikers' Twelve Days of Christmas
- 22:00 - Rick Stein's Christmas Odyssey - Rick Stein's Christmas Odyssey
- Prep time:
- 20 min, plus resting time
- Cook time:
- 25 min
Try James Martin's tempting golden pancakes drenched with gently spiced cherries and peaches for a warming dessert
Method1. Sieve the flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt into a bowl and whisk in the eggs and milk until smooth. Leave on one side for 15 minutes.
2. Put the honey, 100ml water, orange juice, spices and sesame seeds in a small pan and bring to a simmer. Add the fruit and take off the heat.
3. Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and drizzle with olive oil. Using a dessert spoon, spoon dollops of batter into the pan and cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side – until golden.
4. Serve the pancakes with the warm syrupy fruits.