Roasted potatoes and beetroot
By: From: My Kitchen...
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - James Martin: Yorkshire's Finest - York Betty's
- 20:30 - James Martin: Yorkshire's Finest - Whitby Kippers
- 21:00 - Choccywoccydoodah: Starstruck - Things That Go Bump in the Night
- Prep time:
- 20 min
- Cook time:
- 1 hr
A delicious side dish of roasted root vegetables flavoured with garlic and thyme from Matt Tebbutt
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
2. Cut the potatoes and beetroot into similar sized wedges. Place into a roasting tin with a good glug of olive oil, garlic, and thyme. Toss everything together in the oil whilst seasoning with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper so that everything is mixed and well coated.
3. Place in the preheated oven and roast for about 45 minutes to an hour or until the potatoes and beetroot are tender in the middle and crisping and golden on the outside.
4. Taste and adjust the seasoning as necessary. Serve whilst warm.