On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Michel's Classics - Michel's Classics S2, 1
- 20:30 - Michel's Classics - Michel's Classics S2, 2
- 21:00 - River Cottage Veg Every Day - Power
- Prep time:
- 20 min
- Cook time:
- 1 hr
A delicious side dish of roasted root vegetables flavoured with garlic and thyme from Matt Tebbutt
Method1. Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
2. Cut the potatoes and beetroot into similar sized wedges. Place into a roasting tin with a good glug of olive oil, garlic, and thyme. Toss everything together in the oil whilst seasoning with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper so that everything is mixed and well coated.
3. Place in the preheated oven and roast for about 45 minutes to an hour or until the potatoes and beetroot are tender in the middle and crisping and golden on the outside.
4. Taste and adjust the seasoning as necessary. Serve whilst warm.