On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - The Hairy Bikers' Food Tour of Britain - Lancashire
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers' Food Tour of Britain - North Yorkshire
- 22:00 - The Hairy Bikers' Food Tour of Britain - Herefordshire
- Prep time:
- 5 min, plus 2-3 hours marinating
Matt Dawson marinates his chops in a fragrant spice mix before cooking under a hot grill. Serve with fruity couscous
Method1. Using a mortar and pestle, grind the cumin and coriander seeds to a powder before mxing with the other spices.
2. Rub the spice mixture over the chops and leave on one side for 2-3 hours.
3. Put the chops on a rack and cook under a hot grill for about 5 minutes on each side until browned on the surface and still pink in the centre.
For quality ingredients look for a quality mark. Red Tractor beef and lamb is responsibly produced and provenance guaranteed.
Red Tractor beef and lamb: it’s a Good Food Story.
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 large lamb chops, from the loin
- 1 tbsp olive oil, for drizzling
Tips and suggestions
- Serve Matt's chops with Allegra McEvedy's Harrisa couscous with tomato and almond salsa