On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - Paul Hollywood's Bread - Continental Breads
- 20:30 - Paul Hollywood's Bread - Sourdough
- 21:00 - Mary Berry at Home - Mary Berry At Home (1): Ep 3
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 35 min, plus cooling time
Donna Hay's blueberry muffins are easy to make and the whole family will love them
Method1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
2. Place the flour, baking powder and sugar in a bowl. Place the oil, egg, milk and vanilla in a separate bowl and whisk to combine. Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Add the blueberries and mix to combine.
3. Spoon mixture into a 12-hole 125ml capacity muffin tin lined with paper patty cases. Sprinkle the tops with sugar and bake for 30–35 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer. Remove from tin and cool on a wire rack.
For more Donna Hay recipes and to view her range of cookery books, visit Donna Hay's website