On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - John Torode's Australia - Tasmania Part II
- 21:00 - MasterChef: The Finals - MasterChef
- 22:00 - River Cottage Road Trip - River Cottage Road Trip
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 35 min, plus cooling time
Donna Hay's blueberry muffins are easy to make and the whole family will love them
Method1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
2. Place the flour, baking powder and sugar in a bowl. Place the oil, egg, milk and vanilla in a separate bowl and whisk to combine. Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Add the blueberries and mix to combine.
3. Spoon mixture into a 12-hole 125ml capacity muffin tin lined with paper patty cases. Sprinkle the tops with sugar and bake for 30–35 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer. Remove from tin and cool on a wire rack.
For more Donna Hay recipes and to view her range of cookery books, visit Donna Hay's website