On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Chinese Food Made Easy - Spicy Sichuan
- 20:30 - Chinese Food Made Easy - Cooking for Friends and Family
- 21:00 - MasterChef: The Final Three - MasterChef
- Prep time:
- 20 min
- Cook time:
- 1 hr 15 min
Wow your dinner guests with this dish by Donna Hay. With its medieval-style ingredients, it’s fit for a king
Method1. Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7.
2. Score the skin of the pork at 1cm intervals using a sharp knife. Rub the skin with salt and place in a baking dish on top of the oregano. Roast for 20 minutes, then reduce the heat to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Add the sweet potato to the pan and cook for a further 30 minutes or until pork is cooked to your liking.
3. While the pork is roasting, make the port and honey glaze. Place the port, stock and honey in a saucepan over medium heat. Allow mixture to simmer for 12–15 minutes or until glaze is reduced and syrupy.
4. To serve, slice the pork and place on serving plates with the sweet potato. Top the pork with the stilton and spoon over the port and honey glaze.
For more Donna Hay recipes and to view her range of cookery books, visit Donna Hay's website