Caramelised onion, potato and feta tart
By: From: Donna Hay: Fast, Fresh, Simple
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - The Roux Masterclass: Alain and Michel Roux Jr - Albert and Alain Roux
- 20:30 - Rick Stein's Fruits of the Sea - Rick Stein's Fruits of the Sea (1): Ep 7
- 21:00 - Choccywoccydoodah - Queen of Cakes
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 25 min
With golden pastry and sunshine flavours, this Donna Hay tart couldn’t be easier to put together
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
2. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface until 5mm thick. Roughly cut 2 rectangles measuring 15cm x 18cm from the pastry and place on baking trays lined with non-stick baking paper. Top the pastry with the caramelised onion leaving a 2cm border around the edge. Arrange the potato, feta and pancetta over the onion and sprinkle with rosemary, salt and black pepper.
3. Bake for 25 minutes or until the tarts are puffed and golden. Serve with a simple rocket salad.
For more Donna Hay recipes and to view her range of cookery books, visit Donna Hay's website