On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Nigel Slater's Simple Suppers - Making It Up Isn't Making Do
- 20:30 - Nigel Slater's Simple Suppers - Leftovers
- 21:00 - Nigel Slater's Simple Suppers - What Grows Together
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 15 min
If you like the sunshine flavours of the Med, you’ll love this colourful Donna Hay creation
Method1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
2. Cut pastry into 2 x 18cm rounds and place on baking trays lined with non-stick baking paper. Spread each pastry with gorgonzola and top with oregano and figs. Place the honey and oil in a bowl and mix to combine, seasoning with cracked black pepper. Drizzle the tarts with half the honey mixture.
3. Bake for 15 minutes or until pastry is golden and crisp. To serve, top with watercress and prosciutto and remaining olive oil and honey mixture.
For more Donna Hay recipes and to view her range of cookery books, visit Donna Hay's website