Fig and gorgonzola tart
By: From: Donna Hay: Fast, Fresh, Simple
On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 3
- 20:30 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 4
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Simple Suppers
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 15 min
If you like the sunshine flavours of the Med, you’ll love this colourful Donna Hay creation
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
2. Cut pastry into 2 x 18cm rounds and place on baking trays lined with non-stick baking paper. Spread each pastry with gorgonzola and top with oregano and figs. Place the honey and oil in a bowl and mix to combine, seasoning with cracked black pepper. Drizzle the tarts with half the honey mixture.
3. Bake for 15 minutes or until pastry is golden and crisp. To serve, top with watercress and prosciutto and remaining olive oil and honey mixture.
For more Donna Hay recipes and to view her range of cookery books, visit Donna Hay's website