On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - River Cottage to the Core - Roast Pork, Black Pudding and Gooseberries
- 21:00 - River Cottage to the Core - Blueberry Coronation Chicken and Two Course Pasty
- 22:00 - River Cottage to the Core - Pizza, Blackberry Beer and Chicken Pie
- Prep time:
- 25 min, plus 1 hour chilling
- Cook time:
- 30 min
Serve these crispy fish burgers from Dermot O’Leary's restaurant with ciabatta rolls for a tasty lunch.
Method1. Dice the fish into 5 cm cubes, place in a food processor and process to a rough puree. Transfer the puree to a large mixing bowl. Put the shallot, cornichons, capers, parsley and seasoning in the food processor and puree until evenly blended. Tip out and mix with the fish puree.
2. With floured hands, shape the mixture into 6 burgers. Chill in the fridge for 1 hour to firm up.
3. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat and fry the fish burgers, two at a time. Cook for about 5 minutes on each side, or until nicely browned. Take care not to overheat the pan or the fish burgers will burn.
4. Once cooked through and crispy set aside and cook the remaining burgers. Serve in a ciabatta roll with a slice of tomato, a lettuce leaf and some mayonnaise.
Download your free Fishy Fishy Cookbook App for a taste of what you can find in the Cookbook.