On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - John Torode's Australia - Queensland Part II
- 21:00 - MasterChef - MasterChef
- 21:30 - Raymond Blanc's Kitchen Secrets - Summer Fruits
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 5 min
This Donna Hay creation will bring you sunshine on a plate
Method1. To make the dressing, whisk together the vinegar, oil, honey. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Divide the cucumber, tomato, olives, onion, mint and parsley between serving plates.
3. Brush the feta with oil. Heat a non-stick frying pan over high heat. Cook the feta for 2 minutes each side or until golden. Place on top of the salad. Spoon the dressing over the salad to serve.
For more Donna Hay recipes and to view her range of cookery books, visit Donna Hay's website
For the salad
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, sliced lengthways
- 4 small vine-ripened tomatoes
- 150 g pitted mixed olives
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- handful mint leaves
- handful parsley leaves
- 200 g firm feta cheese, thickly sliced
- olive oil, for brushing
For the honey dressing
Tips and suggestions
- If you can't find Lebanese cucumbers, which are small, dark green and smooth-skinned, you can substitute these with the longer English variety (also known as hothouse or telegraph).